As a sales specialist you would be responsible for building positive relationships with prospective clients, and helping to convert leads into sales. We are looking for a self-starter who has a good grasp of the sales process. We want you to be able to build relationships with the right people, along with defining and communicate the benefits of being a Mapiac user. You will be a key driver in helping Mapiac to grow its revenue. As we are a fully digital company you will have the freedom to work remotely.
- Identify high potential prospective users and grow new revenue from businesses of varying sizes.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with executives, operational teams, and developers.
- Define and execute new sales strategies that help to showcase Mapiac to the world.
We are looking for someone with:
- Significant experience and a top track record in customer and client facing roles.
- The ability to understand the Mapiac marketing strategy and to build strong relationships with creative customers and well established businesses.
- The drive to contribute towards the thinking process and to understand our enterprise.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- A demonstrated passion for the startup community and for new technology.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- A strong interest in marketing.
Other Desirable Traits:
- Prior experience working for an internet / marketing company at their growth stage.
- Prior experience with B2B / B2C enterprise sales.
- Prior experience in social media.
Please include for your application:
- Your resume or LinkedIn profile.
- Any other information you think is relevant to demonstrate your aptitude for sales and account management.
Remote Sales Specialist Application
As a Remote Support Specialist you’ll spend most of your time interacting with our users and ensuring that they have a stellar Mapiac experience. You’ll also work to build out our support team and processes, and over time can be responsible for dedicated account management for some of our top users. Many of our User Operations team members also go on to specialize in support topics like risk, sales, and product.
If you’re constantly curious, a strong writer, and a fast researcher, we want to hear from you!
- Spend the majority of your time interacting with users by email, and occasionally by phone.
- Work closely with other teams to improve our product offerings and messaging around new products.
- Spend some time analyzing our processes and instigating changes to help scale our operations.
- Gain unique insights into how hundreds of businesses on Mapiac scale and operate.
- Have an opportunity to learn how Mapiac operates from the ground up and make a real impact on the future of the organization.
We’re looking for people who:
- Enjoy writing, and do so quickly and clearly (you need to be fluent and highly proficient in English).
- Enjoy talking about marketing concepts, have great analytical skills, and would be comfortable explaining how Mapiac works to a range of audiences.
- Can empathize with users and quickly grasp the issues they’re facing.
- Enjoy the puzzle of solving open-ended problems.
You should include these in your application:
- Your background and accomplishments.
- Why you want to work in this role.
- Languages you’d be comfortable communicating in beyond English, if any.